Comment on page
Learn about the different admin levels in TGmembership, their access and permissions to manage your bot and team efficiently.
TGmembership allows you to work as a team and add multiple administrators to your project. When you connect your bot to TGmembership, the person who initiates the connection is recognized as the owner and is automatically given level 8 access, the highest possible level.
As an owner with level 8 access, you can add more administrators to your project, but the maximum level you can give them is 7. Administrators with level 7 access, on the other hand, can employ other admins with a maximum of level 6, and so on.
In this article, we will discuss what each access level entails, so you can choose the appropriate level for your team. Learn about the various access levels and streamline your team's workflow with ease!
Please note that regular users without administrative privileges are assigned level 1 access. Additionally, it is important to keep in mind that all features not explicitly mentioned below typically require level 8 access.
- Access to /flood command
- Access to /version command
- Access to /analytics command
- Access to /broadcast command
- Access to /addchat & /delchat commands
- Access to /ban & /unban commands
- Access to /custom_commands
- Access to /dismember command
- Access to /plans command
- Access to /export_clients_list command
- Access to /backup command
- Access to /coupons commanda
- Access to /members command