Comment on page
1.23 - 15 Feb '22
- Added an option to delete certain affiliates that you do not want to work with.
- Added an option to create an "allow mode" - you can create a list of specific users who have access to the affiliate module - no one but them will have access.
- Added an option to create a "deny mode" - you can create a list of specific users who will not have access to the affiliate module - it will work for everyone but them.
- Added an option to make the affiliate module accessible by members only - only people who have an active membership can register as affiliates or claim commissions.
- Added an option to change the commission for certain affiliates.
- Added an option to limit the maximum number of members that each plan can have. When the limit is reached, the bot will disable this plan until someone's membership expires - then it will be activated again automatically.
- Added an option to make your plans active only on certain days of the week - for example, only Sundays or only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Changed the "main menu" that opens when you click the back button - now it is the /start menu instead of /help
- Affiliate links have been updated - they will no longer include the word "affiliate" in the links themselves, but simply "r". When you open the /affiliate module you will see the new link format. Old links also remain active.
- When you edit plans the bot will show how many members are using this plan.