1.17 - 27 Oct '21
- Added option to route custom commands through your own server, where you can build logic of your choice using a programming language of your choice.
- Added option to create plans that are available to invitees only - people who have been invited by an affiliate.
- Added option to create plans that are available to churned members only - people who have ordered a subscription from your bot but have not renewed.
- Added option to share links that point directly to a specific plan.
- Added option to hide plans - they can only be purchased using a direct link.
- Invite links have been improved. You can now choose between using temporary links or permanent links.
- Free chats now use a static join button instead of a self-destructing one.
- The API method /getSubscribers now includes "membership_start_time" and "membership_end_time".
- The API method /getPlans now includes "options" object, which contains information about the parameters of the plan.
- Access tokens-only plans are no longer displayed in the /subscribe menu - they can only be purchased using a direct link.
- When sending a /broadcast that contains a poll, the bot will forward the poll instead of creating a new poll for each recipient - this is to see all the answers, not just your own.